Cannot Send Invoices Through Quickbooks? Know How To Get it Done Easily
In every small to medium-sized enterprise, QuickBooks play an important role in accounting. Right from handling accounts to creating sales invoice, there are a number of functions that can be performed through QuickBooks accounting software. It comes with multiple features such as multi-monitor support, payment reminder, merge vendor records and many more. One of the important functions that QuickBooks facilitates the users is sending an invoice.
Many new users may face the confusions and problems in sending invoices through QuickBooks. If you’re not able to send an invoice in QuickBooks or you’re also finding yourself stranded with the same problem then QuickBooks Support Phone Number is just for you. This helpline number will let you connect to the technical engineers who’re capable enough to handle all the QuickBooks related technical issues. Consider calling on this number to get guidance on different sorts of technical woes.
Here are a few simple steps that’ll help you to know how to send an invoice through QuickBooks:
- The first step is to log on to QuickBooks online and click on the ‘+’ sign which is available on the top of the homepage.
- You’ll get a number of options on clicking this ‘+’ sign. Just click on customer header and then click on ‘invoice’. This will help in creating invoice number and if you want to create the number on your own then click on ‘more’.
- The next step is to type the customer’s name in the invoice. Customer’s name will be entered directly from the database if it is already there. For new customers, you will have to click on ‘add new button’.
- After this, just enter the details of the customers and it will be saved in the database.
- The next step is to customize the invoice with the invoice date and payment’s due date.
- In the invoice, you can add the list of products or services sold. For adding applicable discounts, click on the ‘discount’ which is available on the drop-down menu of product/service.
- With ‘Add Line button’, you can add more payment lines in the invoice.
- You can also customize your invoice with different templates, colors, and fonts. For this, you need to click ‘customization option’ on the invoice screen.
- The next step is to preview the invoice before sending it to customers. Once you’re done with previewing the details of the invoice, click on save & send option. On clicking the save & send option, the invoice will get emailed directly from QuickBooks. In the email, an invoice will be attached as a PDF document.
In case, you get the technical issue in sending invoices through QuickBooks then get connected with the team of specialists. Not only invoice sending but for other payroll related issues might also occur. You can dial QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number to know about steps to make payroll for businesses in quick, and stress-free manner. Through this customer support number, you’ll get 24 hours of technical support service from the team of technical engineers.