Resolve all the issues of QuickBooks File Doctor with ease
Intuit specially designed “QuickBooks accounting software” for managing the company data with ease. However, sometimes accountants get some glitches while using this software. Therefore, Intuit released QuickBooks File Doctor Tool to repair the accounting issues. Often in some situations, the doctor tool fails to solve the problem of the accounting data- and crashes instead. This blog will provide you with all the imperative information. After reading this blog, you will know why your doctor tool isn’t working and how you can fix the issues.
Know- why “QuickBooks File Doctor isn’t working” error
The doctor tool is combined with the QuickBooks 2014 R4 along with the latest version. This tool is designed by the Intuit to fix the error also monitor glitches in QB. There are some examples where users have problems with this software such as- it stops working, crashes, hang, or displays exceptions. When such an incident occurs, the software produces an error that says QuickBooks File Doctor continues not working. To more query, QuickBooks Support Phone Number is the quite better option. Here you will be provided with accurate or appropriate information.
Do you want to know the causes of behind error?
General causes that stop this tool, to do work accurately on time:
● You do try to access the included files.
● When you are attempting to restore the files, but it isn’t successful.
● While you are updating the file.
● The error may be reflected when you are trying to change the earlier version of your company files on a network.
● During the installation process, while you recollect some QuickBooks files.
● The error appears when files are damaged, incorrectly transferred, and are corrupted.
Follow the solutions to fix the QuickBooks File Doctor error
● First, you need to click on the start button and again click on the chrome browser.
● Now, type QuickBooks File Doctor Download. Now, go in the file utilities & click on the repair file or network issues.
● Then, you will see the dialog box & click on OK. The QuickBooks File Doctor tool restarts the applications along with the rights of administrator.
● After that, you need to click on the wrench icon for opening the QBFD tool and click on use continue.
● At that, type all the credentials of your user to sign-into your file. Now doctor tool will start working on to repair your company files.
● Now, choose the file diagnosis option from advanced settings. And you need to click on next.
● When you see the prompts on your system’s screen, then open your company file. And run QB file doctor tool to repair the files or network issues.
If this method is not appropriate to fix the file or network issues, and you are seeking for help. Then dial QuickBooks Phone Number
. The Intuit accredited ProAdvisers will offer you essential information. Also, they will provide some more methods, when the above method isn’t beneficial for yours.