Way to Sign in QBO, Prime Pay, and View Pay-Check Options In QuickBooks?
As we all know QuickBooks is an account management software and it holds more than 80 percent of the small & medium sized businesses data. QuickBooks offers you many different features to handle the data. For example:- QuickBooks Self-employed, Online, Desktop Products, apps. QuickBooks Intuit Login can be done via different methods. If you are interested to know more, then you should read this blog.
How to sign in to QuickBooks Online?
● If you want to sign in to QuickBooks Online, then first you need to open the web browser and type www.QuickBooksonline.com.
● After that, you will see the QB home page. Here, you should go to the top menu.
● Then you will see the sign-in page. Click, “sign-in” option.
● Now, you need to go to the book marker page. And into the user, I’d option, type the user I’d (email address) & password.
● You will see the QB online log-in, then you need to click on done. (note- chrome is the better browser to use QB online because all the essential settings are configured by default).
● At the last, usually, you see the two different option- first QBOA and second QBC (QuickBooks Companies). To check the company data, sign in to your company option.
How to sign in to QuickBooks Online PrimePay as an employer?
If you are opening the first time online payroll, then you need to create the username or password on the PrimePay portal. It is required to log-in to online payroll enter the username and password. Also, you need to follow some further steps:-
● First, you need to open the web browser & go towards login.primepay.com
● Now, you need to click on the sign-in from the top upper right corner
● After that, click on the line to the employer access
● Then for access, you need to click on the prime pay portal link
● Now, enter the username & password. Or click on the sign-in option
● Then, click on the payroll menu item or administer payroll.
● At the last, Choose your payroll account, which accounts you want to open. And for further information, you can make a call on QuickBooks Support Phone Number.
How to view paycheck in QuickBooks Online?
For this, you need to signup to intuit account specialized to view paycheck. Steps are given below:
● First, you need to turn on the view paycheck option, & click on the paychecks.intuit.com.
● Then click on the sign-up.
● Sign-up to the Intuit account. And Intuit account gives the permission for accessing many sites & product along with the user I’d or password. In case, you require to recover the password, then you will see some question on your desktop related to security purpose. For example- email address & password. Then to recover the password enter the correct email address and password.
● Now, you need to enter the SSN & net pay amount from the last paycheck. Then you should click on OK (all done).
For customizing to view paycheck to the employee you need to follow some further steps too.
● At least, you need to run one payroll.
● Now, you can tell your employees, they are able to access into their paychecks online.
If you want to take more information regarding the sign-in process in QuickBooks product. Then you should join the QuickBooks Technical Support. The Intuit certified technician team is always ready to help. They will provide you with more & essential information about QuickBooks product.