The major functionality of QuickBooks depends on company file. According to the experts, if you want to solve the problem, then you will have to accept it first. The error will not fix completely until you know the root cause of the problem. As company file plays a very crucial role in account management, so it becomes a bit difficult to identify. File corruption issue is a bit tricky, however, you will overcome it for long as per the following instances:
● Role of QuickBooks Tech Support is significant enough to better identify, & quickly recover account management issues.
● Errors like data protection problem prevent QuickBooks from continuing in verify data utility.
● QuickBooks shuts down suddenly when you try to shut down QuickBooks at the time you try to delete or save the transaction
● Faults in reports-Sometimes balance sheets do not match total liabilities & equity.
● Entries & transactions are missing from the list
● Account names with the “*” sign generated by QuickBooks due to missing of original accounts.
● Operations of this accounting software take too much time than normal.
● Bills & invoices are unpaid and negative balance is pending in the transaction history.
Note: If you’re an expert, or capable to observe the working of QuickBooks closely, then it isn’t much difficult to spot a problem.
What’re basic reasons behind corruption of QuickBooks Company Data file?
Before attempting to fix it, the next logical step you need to perform is to investigate the reasons behind such corruption. Only then, you will fix the problem confidently. Let’s have a quick look at the most common reasons behind data issues in QuickBooks:
The database file size of software expands beyond its healthy limit.
For example-Quickbooks pro has 200 MB limit & QuickBooks Enterprise has 450 MB limit.
● Resources like virtual memory, routers, network cables, RAM, etc. are not sufficient as per the requirement.
● Technical & non-technical reasons cause improper shut down of system & QuickBooks database corruption.
● Attack of the virus on hard drive data can infect the file.
● In absence of inappropriate UPS, a sudden power drop can trash entire hard drive.
How To Prevent QuickBooks Company File Corruption?
● To handle data corruption problem in the best manner is to make it’s back up and do it multiple times at various physical locations.
● Also, it is a better option to make a routine of complete backups.
● In this Internet world, you can also prefer online backup facility. Doing this, you will eliminate threats of physical backup.
● Keep tabs on the size of the QuickBooks database file. In case it is likely to exceed its healthy limit, you can use third-party tools to reduce its size.
The guide would have helped you understand QuickBooks file corruption and methods to resolve it accordingly. If you want to gain more knowledge on file corruption or other accounting issues, then we welcome you at our professional support center. You can reach our staff via QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number & get required suggestion in the least time. The team sitting aside understands its responsibility as genuine & offers reasonable guidance on your demand.